In actual fact it should not be necessary to convince anyone to exercise. Exercising helps to keep the mind and body in good shape. It is also an activity that can be done by anyone in decent physical condition. Advice from a Bondi personal trainer will put you on the right track.
On the general health front:
- Besides achieving a trim and fit body, everyone would like to experience general good health. Exercising helps to build up your immune system. It has been proved that moderate exercising can even help aging people to enjoy better health. Exercising helps to reduce blood pressure by clearing the plaque in the arteries which then widen. It also helps to lower the risk of contracting diabetes type 2.
- Everyone would like to have a slim and trim body. Not an easy shape to achieve with normal everyday living. For people who are overweight, regular exercising such as aerobics will help to lower the BMI to more normal levels. The fat is replaced by fat-free tissues. The more you are able to exercise, the more chances of your body burning the extra calories and in the process increasing your metabolism speed.
Building the immune system
- You need to have a strong immune system to protect you from contracting any infection or chemical toxins. A healthy immune system will also help in avoiding stress.
- When you get older the tissues in your lungs get weaker, affecting your breathing. If you exercise, your muscles will get stronger and help the lungs to open up and improve the oxygen supply while pushing out the carbon dioxide.
Avoidance of arthritis
- A common illness complaint in people of 50 years and above, is arthritis. Arthritis is caused by the development of abnormalities such as outgrowth in the joint bones. Routines such as Tai Chi, yoga etc. will help to improve the movement in your joints.
Strong bone structure
- Keeping your bones strong and healthy is of prime importance, especially as you gain in age. A good exercise to achieve this is resistance training by lifting weights preferably done under guidance of a personal trainer. About Bondi Personal Trainer prices, each time you refer someone you will get a 50% discounts.
Improved sleep pattern
- A good night’s sleep is what everyone would like to have. When you exercise during the day the physical exertion helps to keep the circadian rhythm of the body in tune.
Controls anxiety levels
- Exercise has been proved to lower anxiety levels. During exercise, the endorphin levels increase and anxiety levels are reduced. You would also tend to concentrate more on the workout, shutting out the problems of your daily life.
Building of muscle
- If you would like to build muscle mass, resistance training will help. With the onset of age, normal muscle is experienced. By taking up weightlifting your muscles will gain in strength and you will enjoy a better physical body mass.
Boosting of intelligence and memory
- Besides the physical effects, taking up exercising will also boost your memory and help to build a good level of intelligence. Oxygen will flow to your brain more freely improving your reasoning and planning capabilities.